Experience required for the Job: 6 - 9 years
Annual Salary of the Job: 9.0 - 20.0 Lacs - Best in Industry
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
We are having a Core Java and Java Developer requirement with our client name Ariba Technologies (www.ariba.com)
One of our client Ariba, Inc. is the leading provider of collaborative business commerce solutions. Ariba combines industry-leading software as a service (SaaS) technology to optimize the complete commerce lifecycle with the world's largest web-based community to discover, connect and collaborate with a global network of trading partners and expert capabilities to augment internal resources and skills, delivering everything needed to control costs, minimize risk, improve profits and enhance cash flow and operations - all in a cloud-based environment. Whether you"re buying, selling or managing cash, you can do it more efficiently and effectively in the AribaÂ® Commerce Cloud. Over 300,000 companies, including more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500, use Ariba"s solutions to drive more efficient inter-enterprise commerce.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Computer Science from a premier institute/university with 6+ years of experience
* Solid command of OOD principles/Design patterns
* Extremely competent in Java
* Very strong design/architectural skills
* Experience in designing and delivering products, from conception to delivery
* Ability to quickly grasp and relate product concepts and strong analytical skills
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative and run new processes in an existing team
* Follows good coding standards
* Experience interfacing with product/program management and technical support
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Extensive experience working with XML parsers
* Database experience: SQL, Oracle, schema design, query optimization, migration
* Experience in developing user interface code (JSP, Struts, Servlets, HTML, Tomcat, HTTP)
* Domain experience in enterprise software, financial software, ERP systems, or eCommerce solutions
* Knowledge and experience working with a B2B solution
* Strong people skills
* Demonstrated ability to come up with new creative/innovative product ideas
The engineer will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of software components that enhance or extend the reach of Ariba"s solution. Specific projects might include developing object model, application logic and graphical interface to support new business process. The engineer will work with User Interaction Designers and Product Manangement to gather requirements, write functional specifications, and subsequently design, code, test and implement the software.
Interview will be held on this Saturday, after shortlisting.
We would appreciate if you can provide us the references.
Note: Kindly ignore this mail if in-case you don"t meet the requirements
For Galaxy Resource